Request a Grants Portal Account
If you are a new applicant you will first fill out a registration form to request an account to our Grants Portal. You will need to provide:
- Organization name and contact information (address, phone, email)
- Your user contact information (work address, phone, email)
- Mission and/or purpose statement for the organization
- Summary of history and background for the organization
- The organization’s Annual Budget in U.S. dollars
- U.S. Headquarters or Fiscal Sponsor contact information (if applicable)
- Consent to use organization information
If your work fits our guidelines, you will receive an email notification from the foundation with login information, which will give you access to the portal and our application and reporting forms. You must fill out an application form by December 1 of each year to be considered for funding.
Each individual contact on your grant application must register separately. Individuals including the U.S. Headquarters and Fiscal Sponsors indicated on the grant application will be able to view and edit the form from their own login. The grant application form will give you the ability to add New Users to your Organization.